Monday, October 1, 2018

Intelsat 29

 2016-004A


Ku Intelsat Epic-NG, Gigabit per second aeronautical broadband. 50W; power 15.8 kW EOL. It will replace IS-1R and I-805.

Dry mass 2946 kg.


IS29e 
 

DateTimeEventOrbit  

2016 Jan 27  2320:07  Launch by Ariane 5 L583 
  I+0:07 Launch 
  I+2:24 EAP sep 
  I+3:38 Fairing sep
 2328 I+8:46 EPC MECO  -1275 x 230 x 10.3 
  I+8:52 EPC sep 
  I+8:56 ESC-A burn 
 2344 I+24:43 ESC-A MECO 
 2349 I+29:52 IS-29e sep 
2016 Jan 28    624.45 390 x 35254 x 0.5 
2016 Feb 3    718.92 4747 x 35663 x 0.3 
2016 Feb 5    835.97 10302 x 35733 x 0.3 
2016 Feb 6    1094.13 21829 x 35759 x 0.2 
2016 Feb 9    1416.18 35005 x 35786 x 0.1 
2016 Feb 11    1435.97 35783 x 35784 x 0.1 GEO 49.7W 
2016 Mar 10    1436.14 35785 x 35788 x 0.1 GEO 49.8W 
2016 May 17    1436.10 35780 x 35792 x 0.1 GEO 50.0W 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1,2026

  https://planet4589.org/space/jsr/back/news.860.txt