2011-071A
Blok 46S saw another single Glonass-M launched by Soyuz-2-1B from Plesetsk. 14F113 Uragan-M no. 746, and Fregat 1046 (or 1044?).
| Glonass-M | |||
| Date | Time | Event | Orbit |
|---|---|---|---|
| 2011 Nov 28 | 0825:58 | Launch by Soyuz-2-1B/Fregat | PL LC43/4 |
| Blok-I burn | |||
| 0835 | Blok-I MECO | ||
| 0835:22 | Blok-I sep | 57 x 222 x 64.8 | |
| 0836:22 | Fregat burn 1, 19.4s | ||
| 0836:41 | Fregat MECO-1 19s? | 216 x 230 x 64.78 | |
| 0901:50 | Fregat MES-2 563.3s | ||
| 0911:13 | Fregat MECO-2 | 275? x 19150? x 64.8 | |
| 249 x 19255 x 64.9 | |||
| 1153:33 | Fregat MES-3 231s | ||
| 1157:24 | Fregat MECO-3 | ||
| 1157:54 | Fregat sep | ||
| 1217:48 | Fregat SOZ sep burn | ||
| 1515:58 | Fregat SOZ sep burn | ||
| 2011 Nov 29 | 676.38 19129 x 19162 x 64.8 | ||
No comments:
Post a Comment