2015-066A
EKS No. 1 was launched by Soyuz-2-1B/Fregat into Molniya orbit in 2015 Nov.
| Kosmos-2510 | |||
| Date | Time | Event | Orbit |
|---|---|---|---|
| 2015 Nov 17 | 0634 | Launch by Soyuz-2-1B/Fregat | PL |
| T+1:58 Strapons sep | |||
| T+2:48 Fairing sep | |||
| T+4:47 Blok A sep | |||
| 0643? | Blok I MECO | ||
| 0644? | Fregat sep from Blok I | ? x 200? x 62.8 | |
| 0645? | Fregat MES-1 | ||
| 0649? | MECO-1 | 200? x 200? x 62.8 | |
| 0656? | Blok I entry | ||
| 0725? | Fregat MES-2 | ||
| 0730? | MECO-2 | 200? x 38500 ? x 63.8 | |
| 1256? | Fregat MES-3 | ||
| 1300? | MECO-3 | ||
| 1320? | Fregat sep | 714.18 1625 x 38551 x 63.8 | |
No comments:
Post a Comment